Benefits of Outsourcing
When you ask the question, “Should I hire a medical billing service?” You are also looking for a very honest answer. To get this, you have to examine your practice and yourself from many perspectives. This includes costs that are calculable and ones that only you can feel. You already know what I’m talking about but let’s put it on the table anyway.
Costs that you can calculate:
- Extra medical office space/storage space rental
- Extra salaries/benefits/employer taxes
- Extra computer/printers/scanners purchases
- Extra IT hardware support fees
- Medical Billing software purchases
- Medical Software annual maintenance/updates fees
- Extra phone lines/equipment fees
- Extra toner purchases
- Extra office supplies purchases (copy paper, envelopes, claim forms, desks, chairs, pens, etc.)
- Higher medical office utility bills
- Medical billing training/education/books/subscriptions fees
- Clearinghouse fees for electronic medical claims
- Lost revenue due to: medical office management, efficiency and operational failures
This is simple math and you do not need anyone to tell you how much all of this will cost you. You do need to know, however, that as soon as you call Advantage Medical Billing, these expenses will greatly shrink, if not vanish.
Costs that only you can feel
- Time lost to worrying about medical practice finances
- Time lost worrying if you can ever increase your cash flow
- Time lost worrying if you can ever reduce your patients’ growing Accounts Receivables
- Time lost worrying what to do about the growing quantity and value of your uncollectible patient accounts
- Time lost to setting up and managing the medical billing operation
- Time lost from your patient care
- Time lost worrying how to micromanage a medical operation that you truly dislike
- Time lost worry about what’s wrong with your medical practice, how to fix it and having no one there to help you
- Time lost wondering if you can ever trust a professional medical billing service with your hard earned money
- Time lost wondering if you should give up your independence and join a larger medical group or become a hospital based medical practice
Everyone knows that time lost is money lost. Talk to our clients and ask them how good it feels to finally stop worrying, losing time and start making money. They should know… they called us and now have an Advantage!
Call us to earn more, keep more and stay independent.